The World is Ever Changing A fully interactive book designed exclusively for iPad. Packed with film clips and footage of Nicolas Roeg, his movies come alive in this account of his career stretching from the height of the Hollywood studios to the ever-changing digital future. The World is Ever Changing is a unique and original approach to explaining the art of filmmaking by a unique and original filmmaker.
'There are constellations and stars shining within them, but for me none burned brighter than Nic Roeg...the films from Performance to Eureka are at least on a par with the giants of movie-making anywhere in the world...fierce, uncompromising, iconoclastic, dazzlingly original, he is British film's Picasso.' Danny Boyle
- Filmed in the intimate setting of his home study, watch Nicolas Roeg passing on his wealth of wisdom and experience of filmmaking to the next generation.
- Alongside film clips, Roeg takes you through scenes of his most famous films from Don't Look Now, Walkabout and Insignificance to The Man Who Fell to Earth and Bad Timing.
- Candid recollections of Roeg's experiences working with actors such as Julie Christie and Tony Curtis and pop stars such as David Bowie and Mick Jagger.
- Watch two never-been-seen short films, made exclusively for this interactive edition. Including Library, a stunning collage of the images and sounds that have made up Roeg's life and career.
- BAFTA contributions from Danny Boyle and Christopher Nolan.
'A unique experience getting into the mind and soul of a brilliant filmmaker. Required viewing for all film students and lovers of cinema.' Sandy Lieberson, producer of Performance and Terry Gilliam's Jabberwocky
'A truly inspiring book by Britain's most innovative and influential living director. True to form, Roeg, rips up our idea of what a "film book" should be and produces something elliptical, insightful - and occasionally mystical . Some day all books about cinema will be like this!' Kevin Macdonald