Prescription Drugs for Half Price or Less If you want to save up to 50, 70, even 90% on your prescription drug costs, this is the book you need. Stephen S. S. Hyde, founder of Hyde Rx Services Corporation, is the leading authority on low-cost prescription drug benefits, and now he’s offering individual consumers the expertise he provides to America’s employers and health plans. With the simple, cost-saving techniques outlined in this revolutionary book, you can save literally hundreds, even thousands of dollars on your family’s prescription medications. You’ll discover:
• The seven questions you should ask your doctor before he writes a prescription
• How your pharmacist can save you money
• How to get FREE prescription drugs
• How to save on generic, over-the-counter, and brand-name drugs
• How to get the lowest prices from retail, mail-order, online, and Canadian pharmacies
• How you may be eligible for discount cards and other assistance programs
• A Special Seniors Medicare Drug Benefit Report, and much more!
With an appendix of directories, pharmacies, and websites to get you started, this book will pay for itself with your very first prescription!
From the Trade Paperback edition.